How Much Hemp Extract Should I Take?
What is Hemp Extract?
Growing in popularity for its therapeutic benefits, Hemp Extract is a natural supplement derived from Industrial Hemp plants. Hemp Extract may have a positive impact on many areas of health, and it is most effective when taken daily. By working together with your body’s natural systems, Hemp Extract supports balance and harmony for your health. Unlike many traditional medications, it is not linked with any harmful side effects or overdose. While Hemp Oil may be the most popular form, Hemp Extract is also commonly available in capsules, gummies, syrups, vape oils and more.
Nature’s Script Hemp Extract is derived from premium-grade, organic-certified Industrial Hemp grown with sustainable methods in the United States. Our Hemp Extract is highly pure and potent, and it is known for its powerful medicinal effects that can help an array of mental and physical health conditions. Nature’s Script Hemp Extract contains no traces of THC, and it does not have psychoactive properties.
What are the potential health benefits of Hemp Extract?
To answer this question, it’s important to understand the science behind how Hemp Extract works. The Hemp plant is packed with compounds called “cannabinoids.” We extract one of the most potent medicinal compounds, called Cannabidiol (CBD), to make our Hemp Extract. Your body has natural cannabinoid receptors that can respond to external sources of cannabinoids, like those found in Hemp Extract. As part of the Endocannabinoid system, or ECS, the natural cannabinoids in your body are responsible for regulating functions like sleep, mood, immune response, pain sensation and more. Hemp Extract safely and effectively supports this system, and it may help treat the following conditions:
- Anxiety – including general anxiety, social anxiety and chronic stress
- Insomnia – difficulty falling and/or staying asleep
- Pain – including chronic pain, post-surgical pain and pain caused by an injury
- Skin problems – like acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Inflammation – pain, swelling and redness within the body
How much Hemp Extract Should I Take?
With traditional medications, you may be used to seeing an exact number of how much you should take to achieve your desired results. Hemp Extract dosing is much more customizable, as it affects everyone differently. While Hemp Extract is often highly effective, it’s important to consider the following factors when determining which dose is right for you:
- Age - As you age, your metabolism and the activity in your body may evolve.
- Diet - Your diet can influence bioavailability or the level of active effects absorbed by medication or natural supplement.
- Gender - Just like men and women can metabolize traditional medications differently, the same is true for Hemp Extract.
- Size- Your physical size can help determine how much you will need to take. Dosing is often proportionate with body size.
- Severity - If you are taking Hemp Extract to help treat a severe condition, you will likely need a higher dose than someone who is using it as a gently daily boost of overall wellness.
Without full endorsement at the federal level, we cannot provide precise dosing guidelines for Hemp Extract. Here are our suggestions for individuals looking to benefit from the use of Hemp Extract:
If you’re entirely new to Hemp Extract, we recommend starting with a low dose, like five to ten milligrams, to see how it makes you feel. You can gradually increase your dose by increments of two to five milligrams until you achieved your desired results.
Consistency is key.
Hemp Extract is most effective when taken daily and consistently. Daily use maximizes the support Hemp Extract can provide for your body.
Try different product types.
While all of our products contain the same premium Hemp Extract, our customers often report that each product can provide a different experience. For example, our vape oils offer more immediate relief, making them an excellent choice for potentially treating panic attacks and sudden onset of pain. On the other hand, our capsules may provide more long-lasting results, which make them a good option for ongoing pain. Experiment with different products, as 15 milligrams in one form may affect you differently than 15 milligrams of another form.
Give us a call.
If you’re not sure how much Hemp Extract to take, we would be happy to help offer advice. Contact our customer service team to talk about why you are taking Hemp Extract and which dose may help you find relief.